Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Erica here:

This is a super-crammed week for me, arriving home from Florida in the early hours of Wednesday and heading out Friday morning for Gabe's house.

It seems as if this summer has filled up rapidly with all kinds of things, from trips to meetings to deadlines to...Jury Duty.



Yep. I got summoned for Jury Duty in July. I don't know how I feel about this, because I find the whole process of jurisprudence interesting, and I love watching people...but...jury duty? Ugh!

Have you ever served on a jury? 



SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Find me on AMAZON.COM
Find me on FACEBOOK

3 comments:

  1. I've been called to jury duty twice but both times i was never selected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was called once before, but didn't have to go into the courthouse any of the days I was eligible. Maybe this time!

      Delete
  2. I have actually been called three times! I served on one jury, was an alternate juror on another trial and was recently excused from serving because of the nature of the case and my connection to it.
    It can be interesting but a real inconvenience also.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)