Wednesday, December 17, 2014

25th Anniversary


Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated 25 years of wedded happiness. It's so hard to believe it's been that long since we said our vows, and yet, it also seems as if we've been married forever.

When I look at these pictures, I realize just how young we were.  We had so much ahead of us! Finishing college, having children, changing jobs, moving to Peter's birth-state, building a house, loss of loved ones, births of new loved ones, new cars, old friends, laughter and memories.

We've crammed a lot of living into 25 years together, a lot of loving, too. I'm so thankful for my husband, a godly, caring man with a sense of humor and a heart of service.

I hope we have at least 25 more years of adventure ahead of us.



3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Time does go by fast and I hope the both of you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing a belated "Happy Anniversary" to you, Erica and Peter!! Hope YOUR day was blessed, joyful and full of your fave people and things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love it that we are one year, one day apart, AND our pics look almost identical! :) Heeheehee...

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)