Tuesday, November 4, 2014

When You Just Need to Worship

One of my favorite worship songs sometimes says everything I'm feeling. 

Everyone needs compassion, Love that's never failing;
Let mercy fall on me.Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.
Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

Shine your light and let the whole world see,
We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.
My Saviour, you can move the mountains,
You are mighty to save,
You are mighty to save.
Forever, Author of Salvation,
You rose and conquered the grave,
Yes you conquered the grave


Hear the song!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08YZF87OBQ

Stand in awe today ... okay? Everything pales in comparison. Do you have a worship song that just lifts you up in the middle of the week?

3 comments:

  1. This is my new favorite by Lauren Daigle, "How Can it Be?" Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5X91ciE6Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you'll have to copy and paste the link.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for that reminder, dear Jaime!! I was mentally singing the melody of that song as I was reading your words!! Such truth in it - I'm thankful to serve such a mighty God who loved me enough to die for my salvation and meets ALL my needs!!

    One of the songs, while older, which ALWAYS draws me closer to God and moves me to tears is: "In the Presence (of Jehovah)" - such an anointed song!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)