Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Week!!

It's here! THANKSGIVING WEEK!!!

I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Traditions: 
Family Fun! 
Fire and Warmth!
My Men--being silly, making me laugh!
 Great Food!
 Friends!!

What are you thankful for??
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter
Represented by Sarah Freese, WordServe Literary

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for...

    *good health (huge deal for a teacher of little people)
    *happy learning students
    *more parent involvement than I had expected this month
    *family close to me
    *warm coats and house in this unusually cold weather
    *and so much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so many things - both large and small, Anne!!

    First and foremost - my salvation!! Family, friends, the beauty of music, contentment and peace, lessons learned through trials, prayers of others, recovery from cancer/surgery, gazing at snow on the ground, sunrises and sunsets, the rhythm and sounds of the oceans, fall leaves and beautiful flowers, tea/cocoa and a snack while reading in front of a fireplace, a baby's laugh, transportation, delicious food, warm shelter and clothing, your delightful blog - I could go on forever!! Thanks for the reminder, Anne - I am blessed and grateful!!

    Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great list Bonnie! Babies. Yes! I've been blessed to hold a newborn this week! :)

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)