Monday, November 3, 2014

{tagged} 20 Random Questions

I've recently gotten to know a ray of sunshine, Casey Herringshaw. She and my critique partner,Laurie Tomlinson, have tagged me 20 random questions. Here goes!

1. How tall are you?
    5'3" since 8th grade. Yep, I've had a lot of shorty jokes.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
    Making s'mores over the stove burner all year long. 
3. What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
    Having great ideas for a post all through the week, then staring a blank screen
  the night before my post is due. {limiting favorites to one: see below}
4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
    People who tailgate me and turn left in front of me.
5. What's your favorite song?
    We Believe by Newsboys. Click: Newsboys We Believe Youtube
6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
    I just learned what Etsy was last year--anything vintage.
7. What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
    On Pinterest, brainstorming a story, listening to Mumford & Sons, sitting in the
  sunshine...
8. What's your favorite junk food?
    #2: S'mores. Hershy's chocolate. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
    Yep. Half siamese cat, Princess. She thinks she's a dog and begs to be let in and
  out to do her business. She talks.
10. What are your #1 favorite fiction and nonfiction books?
      Just one?! Ok. #1 Fiction: everything Laura Frantz writes; 
   #1 Nonfiction: The Great Divorce by C.S.Lewis 
    The Relentless Tenderness of Jesus by Brennan Manning
11. What's your favorite beauty product?
      Pajamas. Oh, oops. Hmmm, Moonlit Path lotion.
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
      Two days ago. I took a header down two steps into our living room. Flailing as I
   sailed through the air, I saved my laptop, but not my pride. A burst of laughter
   and crying followed while my hubby sweetly helped me up, then confessed he'd
   flew backwards off his chair at work that day...
13. If you could drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
      COFFEE. COFFEE. COFFEE.

14. What's your favorite movie?
      I have to pick one? Pride & Prejudice, {breaking the one pick rule here}
   Australia, North & South, The Holiday, P.S. I love you, Lincoln
   The Judge, The Last Samurai, and A Walk in the Clouds.
Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman in Australia
15.What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band
      geek, loner, artist, prep?
      Candidate for Sweetheart Queen, drum major, gymnast,drama-geek,
   choir-girl, honor society.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
      Right where I am, at the end of a dead-end dirt road in the country. 
   But, I'd love to visit Italy and Greece.
17. PC or Mac?
      Mac!!
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
      Other than the fact that he didn't laugh when I took a header off the
   steps...{and called to pep talk me at ACFW right when I was having my melting
   point}...
   He bought a vintage camper with me this summer and surprised me with a
   matching red bench and pillows that I wanted. He went to the camp ground before
   me. I expected to show up and have to help set it all up, but he had it ready
   and waiting.

19. Favorite celebrity?
      Audrey Hepburn. Meryl Streep. Hugh Jackman.  
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
      Not sure, but I've loved getting to know Casey. 
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Anne Love, I do think I adore you the more I get to know you! (and not because you made the super sweet comment at the end either). Can we hang out sometime? ;-)) Every time I spend a bit of time with you either online or in person you bless me. What fun answers to the 20 questions. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sweet, Casey! We absolutely can hang out sometime! This was fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to learn some new tidbits about adorable you, Anne!! A girl after my own heart - one who loves Reese's (actually, anything with peanut butter does it for me). I love your vintage camper, I used to have a similar one back in the 60's.

    A "ray of sunshine" is a perfect description of Casey - love her!! And love your sweetness also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bonnie. Great to see you here today. I hope all is well with you, and that you are starting some fun holiday preparations at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a shortie too--5'2". Worse yet, everyone tells me I look like a sixteen-year-old.
    I sometimes wish I liked coffee. Alas, I can't stand the stuff. But I do love the scent. :)
    Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had those comments about age in my younger decades too. So does my daughter. She's 20, but hardly 100# and only 5'1"

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)