Thursday, November 20, 2014

Preparing to Be Thankful

Hey! How are you? Welcome to the table. Pull up a chair. Grab a cup of coffee. It's been a great year here at Coffee Cups & Camisoles, but as I prepare for Thanksgiving, I just wanted to say how thankful we are for YOU our readers. You're what makes this blog so enriching for Anne, Erica and I. we thrive on reading your comments. My heart jumps a bit every time I see someone has commented and even when I'm swamped at work and don't have a chance to reply, I'm soaking in your presence.

So today, as I speak for the three of us here at the CCC Blog, can you just leave a comment? Let us know you're there, who you are, something cool about YOU? Because to make this a true coffee chat, a true place of friendship, we need to know. So, introverts and extroverts alike, even if all you say is "hi", please leave a comment. And know, we are thankful this season for YOU!


_________________________________

Jaime Wright - 

Spirited and gritty turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :) - Represented by: Books & Such Literary Agency

Find me Online
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest 




11 comments:

  1. Here I am! I don't want to get out of bed yet. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, one of your biggest fans here, in more ways than one, LOL. Today is special for me. My baby girl, my first born, turns 32 today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning CCC ladies! I love reading your blog, laughing, and getting great TBR ideas! Thanks for all your hard work! It also helps that Jaime's family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of your biggest fans - I'm 71 years old, retired, live alone, love each of you and always praying for your writing journeys. Thank you for a wonderful blog with just the right amount of laughter, seriousness, fun, spirituality and sass, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're such an amazing cheerleader! :)

      Delete
  5. Even if I don't always comment, I am reading here. :) Love reading what ya'll have to say! Something about me? Hmm...I can trace my roots back to the kings of Scotland. So yes, I tell people I'm a Scottish princess. LOL. Also, I'm addicted to coffee shops, books and music. And I LOVE snow. I'm rare in that one. Most of my fellow Michiganders moan when the first snow falls but I rejoice and go play in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm two days late commenting, because yeah, I don't read my emails very often. Hmm, something cool about me . . . I have a sort of photographic memory. I can picture a page and I can "see" what's on it, but I can't read the words. So, for example, if I highlight something in my Bible, I know what book it's in, which side of the page and which section if the page, but I can't tell you what any of it says. So it's cool, but not overly useful, except for finding stuff in my Bible. :)
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)