Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Apple Fritter Bread

I will admit, I am not much of a cook. I can do it, but I don't enjoy it much. Though I do love watching cooking shows. :) Lydia's Italy, Master Chef, Top Chef, Jacques and Julia, Ming Tsai, and so many more.

I love the vocabulary and the techniques and the equipment, but I don't particularly enjoy cooking myself. However, occasionally, I'll come across a recipe that makes me think think, "Hey, I should try that."

Results vary. :D

Earlier this fall, someone posted this recipe on Facebook, and I decided to give it a whirl. It's so very "Fall"

 Apple Fritter Bread.

I made two loaves, and they were delicious!

I found the recipe HERE. It was easy to make and the results were a hit with the family.

Do you have a favorite fall recipe? Do you like to bake or cook? Do you like cooking shows?



Executive Assistant  


Earl Grey Aficionado 

Find me on FACEBOOK

Find me on PINTEREST

Find me on GOODREADS

Find me on AMAZON.COM

8 comments:

  1. Erica, I love to cook and bake if I have time and there is someone to share it with! I love the usual Fall things like chili, meatloaf and squash. Love pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drag out the crock pot the first time the temp dips below 40. It's easy peasy cooking, and it makes the house smell good. :D The family loves crock pot chili.

      Delete
  2. I hate to cook with a passion! This looks so,yummy though.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, fellow cooking hater! :D The apple fritter bread was super easy and it looked like I slaved... :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the yummy recipe, Erica!!

    I love to bake and cook - when I have time, although I usually don't unless I am having guests as I live alone. One of the reasons I love the Fall is because of all the delicious pumpkin recipes - they can be made anytime during the year (since I rarely use fresh pumpkin) but just seem to taste better in the Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! Pumpkin desserts! A friend brought some pumpkin bars over not long ago, and WOW they were great. When I bake pumpkin recipes, I don't use fresh pumpkin either. Canned is so much easier.

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)