Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day

The coffee shop is closed for the holiday and we are all off enjoying our families today. We hope you all take out some time from your labors to read a book or enjoy some family time relaxing together. When you read this I will be doing something like this:



Bring on the beach and the sun!! I need to savor the last days of summer.


My beach bag is packed with my trusty notepad and pen for story ideas, as well as my top pick from my TBR pile: Laura Frantz's next release! Oh, can't wait.


Happy Labor Day everyone!
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)