Thursday, August 14, 2014

TBT: Celeb Look Alike?

Looking through old family photos, it's common to see whose resemblance you most reflect.
In an older blogpost, TBT: Reminiscent Reflections, I talked about old family photos such as this one where I look like my great grandmother Susie.



Last night I was watching my favorite show, "Who Do You Think You Are?", where the celebs research their family lines back and talk about story revelations they discover. It's so fun.
Do you ever look at your old photos and compare them to celebrities?
How about this one in my family:
This is my great grandfather, Earl Reed, beside Tom Cruise:
What about you, or your family? Do any of you resemble a celeb?
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter 

5 comments:

  1. I've been told by more than one person that I resemble Helen Mirren. I personally don't see it. They say everyone has a double somewhere. I've been on trips where I've seen someone I thought I knew only to realize it was a stranger. I often think God could only come up with just so many different noses, or mouth or eye shapes with all the billions & billions of people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting Gail. God sure has an amazing job!

      Delete
  2. Oh those are fun! I don't think my grandpa actually looks all that much like Jimmy Stewart but he soooo reminds me of him. So much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool Melissa, then you sort of get to see him when you watch those old movies! Rear Window is my fav!

      Delete
  3. Interesting - never thought along this vein, and off hand, not aware of any family members resembling celebrities. But that pic of your great grandfather does resemble the one of Tom Cruise and I love "Who Do You Think You Are"??

    Numerous times, I've had strangers tell me I look like someone they know, yet like Gail - I've pondered how amazing God is to produce billions of people with no two being perfectly alike!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)