Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Friday Five on a Wednesday...


Redwood National Park, fog in the forest.jpg


For many years on my personal blog I had a regular Friday feature called The Friday Five. Each week I would tell the readers five things about myself such as:

"Five things I remember about first grade" or "Five things I carry in my purse" and the posts were always well-received, so I thought I'd throw out a 'Friday Five' on a Wednesday here at CC&C.

Since summertime is vacation time for a lot of folks, I thought I'd share five places in the US I would like to visit on vacation someday.

1. The California Redwoods

2. The Smithsonian Institute

3. Glacier National Park

4. Yellowstone National Park

5. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania


How about you? Is there a US site that you're longing to see?

Executive Assistant  

Earl Grey Aficionado 

Find me on FACEBOOK

Find me on PINTEREST

Find me on GOODREADS

Find me on AMAZON.COM


4 comments:

  1. I've seen all of those except the Redwoods. I still haven't seen the Grand Canyon though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National park, and the sunrise (or is it sunset?) over the Rocky Mountains - I've heard it's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Key West
    2. Niagra Falls
    3. Alaskan Northern Lights
    4. Any place in Hawaii
    5. Machinaw Island

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been blessed to see most of the places on your list, Erica, and also most of those listed in the comments, so far. I have been to Alaska, but didn't see the Northern Lights and have always wanted to, as well as Key West. I've traveled through most of the US but haven't toured Maine, Oregon, or Utah - would love to see them and also take a train trip to any of the national parks on the west coast that I haven't seen!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)