Thursday, July 10, 2014

#TBT : How Time Flies

Seems like yesterday  my Kokomo Jo was rolling across the floor, dressed in her onesy and  drooling on the blanket. But if you read Tuesday's post, you can see now she's 4 1/2 batting baseballs and running bases. Sigh.

Sometimes I miss my baby girl. The real baby. The chubby cheeked little monkey face, with her huge blue eyes, ever-ready smile and exciting wave when Mommy came home from work.

Aww, who am I kidding. She still is and does all of that. Just not in such a tiny, snuggly, little package.

What part of Throwback Thursday gets you all nostalgic?

_______________________________

Jaime Wright - 

Spirited and gritty turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :) - Represented by: Books & Such Literary Agency

Find me Online
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. SO many memories from my past to be nostalgic over - baby pictures of my 42 and 48 year old babies would do it for me too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)