Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Time to Celebrate!!!!!


PAR-TAY TIME!


Today I'm celebrating the sale of a novella! My story, A Palace on the Plains, will appear in the Homestead Brides Collection, published by Barbour. The collection will be released in e-book format first, then in print form later.


I'm so thrilled, I can hardly stand it. And wait until you get a gander at the lineup for this collection!



Homestead on the Range - Mary Connealy 


Priceless Pearl - Darlene Franklin 


Proving Up - Carla Olson Gade 


Prairie Promises - Ruth Logan Herne 


This Land Is Our Land - Pam Hillman 


Flaming Starr - DiAnn Mills 


A Palace on the Plains - Erica Vetsch 


Waiting on a Promise - Becca Whitham 


The Bogus Bride of Creed Creek - Kathleen Y'Barbo



How super is that??? I can't wait to read the stories. 


Have you had a bit of good news lately? Care to share so we can celebrate together?

   _____________________________


Author of Historical Romance

Reluctant Bookkeeper 

Homeschool Mom (for 1 more week!)

Earl Grey Aficionado 

Find me on FACEBOOK

Find me on PINTEREST

Find me on GOODREADS

Find me on AMAZON.COM

 

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, Erica! Looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Melissa! I'm overjoyed. :)

      Delete
  2. Woo-hoo!!! Congrats, Erica. Looks like an amazing group of authors. Can't wait to read all your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe I'm in a group with such stellar authors! Pinching myself. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats my friend!! Thrilled for you and to see so many sweet friends names, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla! And congrats on your latest release! The cover is gorgeous, and the story sounds amazing!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Waiting on the cake and ice cream.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Erica!! SO many wonderful authors included in "The Homestead Brides Collection!! Looking forward to reading it - when is it due to be released??

    The best news I have received recently is finding no cancer in my lymph nodes after having a mastectomy!! PTL!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)