Thursday, March 13, 2014

When Life Happens

Hi all!
Wow! What a week it's been. Anne's ridiculous 2 day trip home to her house which is 5 hours away, my massive days at work, a toddler that kept me up all night, and some serious winter blues. AND! I have a proposal due with sample chapters to my agent and Anne is preparing a wicked good entry for an upcoming writing contest.

SO! That explains our slightly irregular posting this week.

Cleaning house: the winner of last week's book by Mesu Andrews is...LIBRARY LADY!! Congrats!

This week, we're going to take a break with Friday's book report, recharge, and come back at you next week with some posts about our weekend together and life, love, and the pursuit of good reading :)

See you then!

_________________________________

Jaime Wright - 

Spirited and gritty turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :) - Represented by: Books & Such Literary Agency

Find me Online
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Praying your weekend is more peaceful and joyfull!! I'm feeling those "winter blues", also - one of the reasons I SO appreciated your comment on FB last night!! See you next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)