Thursday, February 13, 2014

Starbucks Caramel Flan

Have you tried it??? The new caramel flan latte from Starbucks? My admin doesn't like it. I think she's nuts. This drink is like ... golden hot caramel slathered over rich egg-custard with a cup of coffee to wash it down. Seriously. It's UH MAZING. And only around until March 3rd. Why do they DO that? Seriously. It's cruel and heartless.

So I tip my caramel flan to you today. Drink up! Enjoy!

What's in your cup?



_________________________________

Jaime Wright - 

Spirited and gritty turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :) - Represented by: Books & Such Literary Agency

Find me Online
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I did try the Caramel Flan... but my regular is a Caramel Macchiato with a shot of Mocha. :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a refill cup from the Kangaroo that I get refilled for 55 cents. My local one still has pumpkin spice latte, yum! I'll be sad when they discontinue it. McDonalds now has a wonderful frozen coffee drink: chocolate covered strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's horribly cruel to tempt us like that then rip it from our shaking hands!! I lurve that one. ;) You poetically described it to a T. Your admin IS nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious, Jaime! I had hot berry flavored green tea and Starbucks (cold) mocha Frappuccino today - BOTH delish!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)