Tuesday, January 14, 2014

In Desperate Need of Liquid Sunshine!

Last week we had a huge blizzard here in the Midwest. From last week to this week, there's been huge temperature gradient, from -39 wind chill to today's 46 degrees and sunny. I was bummed I had to be inside all day staring at the computer screen. Sunday my husband took me to get fast food for lunch and parked me in the sunshine to bask while he ordered. I realized I had lost track of the number of weeks it's been since I've felt the sun on my skin, in my face, or on the backs of my eyelids.

It's January in Indiana, and I'm in desperate need of some liquid sunshine in any of these forms!

My back yard in June

Cayo Casta State Park, FL

Quiet morning in the Caribbean

Or especially an all day coffee guzzle at the Blue Spoon with Jaime! 

Do you ever get the winter doldrums?
What's your Sunshine of choice on a dreary January day??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter

9 comments:

  1. After having skin cancer I have to be very careful when I do get outside in the sun, but I love outdoors and camping. We go every chance we get, no matter what season. It doesn't get very cold here in Alabama, although it did last week! My liquid sunshine choice? COFFEE, always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love camping Gail!! And coffee over the fire pit....ohhhhhh yes!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, here in MI I am desperately in need of sunshine! I'm going to pretend I'm on a cruise in the Caribbean soaking it up. :) (along with my liquid sunshine, lattes to go)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use some liquid sunshine myself and I live in the "Sunshine State". Tomorrow the high will be in the 50's and the low will be in the 30's. I know that isn't cold for some of you but it's freezing to me. Looking forward to the summer.
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a person who doesn't tan - just burn - I am content sitting next to a window, or a covered porch, admiring the sun from a distance (with a book, drink, and snack, handy - of course, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Doctor Zaza has rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Doctor Zaza email on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Zaza is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR ZAZA NOW VIA EMAIL: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve never been a huge believer but when it turned out that love spell was my last hope, I gave it a try because my lover stopped talking to me, after begging and pleading with him I realized that nothing was working out, he left me to meet another girl, i had no choice than to ordered a reunite love spell from greatosususpelltemple@gmail.com to help me get my lover back, after the spell was cast, the Results was fantastic, I never expected what i saw, I'm so grateful i came across this spell caster, My love left his other girlfriend and we came back together have,Dr Osusu changed my life and made me a true believer. I want to use this opportunity to thank this great man called Dr Osusu for what he has done for me and my boyfriend. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to life.i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant or cure illness of any kind to quick to contact this email;greatosususpelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)