Thursday, November 7, 2013

What's in Your Coffee?

I think this is why I appreciate my Admin Assistant so much. Every morning I get to work, the coffee is made, my mug is washed, creamer well stocked and coffee stir sticks ready and waiting.

Do you have someone special in your life who understands your need for coffee and the need to have support to even get to your coffee??

Happy Thursday!!


______________________________________


Jaime Wright - 

Writer of Historical Romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :)

Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook

Find me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I need to promote my oldest to being "coffee preparer". My hubby does understand, and feeds, my obsession. I think deep down he realizes what would happen if he didn't. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more trouble signing on and posting comments to this blog! Thus the test comment above.
    On the mornings I have to be at work at 6am I make a full pot of coffee and take it with me in a large thermos. My husband does not get up and make it for me but he does understand my obsession and keeps me supplied in large containers of Folgers Black Silk coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuh, Black Silk? Sounds divine. Gail, not sure why you're having trouble making comments; we don't have it blocked or screened. But thanks for letting us know.

    Susan, I had to skip my coffee yesterday. I haven't done that in a long time. I think my husband also learned why I need it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)