Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday's Brew: Wicked Dark-N-Good!

I spent all of yesterday--and I do mean--ALL--editing my manuscript. My eyeballs needed artificial tears and toothpicks.

This is how I expect to start my day....

But, I can say, it was worth it. I started with a massage and then sat my bum in the chair.

Today, I will be floating in dark brew....how about you all? How is your week going?



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter




5 comments:

  1. This quote made me laugh because I feel like it so typifies my mornings! I went coffee-less for two days this week (because my toddler and 6 month old don't seem to need the stuff for abundant energy) and had to call my sister (who sells coffee) for consolation:) I feel so happy that I am getting writing done but wondering if maybe it is not my best work since it is being done on a negligible amount of sleep. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in all this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best quote! I'll raise a cuppa to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hear it for massages & brew - a wonderful start! Beautiful day spent in "girl-time" with friends, so blessed - praying you were, as well, & that your day was productive, & stress-free!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)