Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Jaime & I are honored to extend our heartfelt gratitude to all of our blog followers this week as we mark our one year anniversary here at CCC.

September 26th marked one year since CCC's inception!

by permission: www.freedigitalphotos.net

We've hit a mark of 94 Google Friend followers and 35 NetworkedBlog followers. We've given away over 50 books. We also celebrate just over 29,000 hits to our site this year! 

But more than the numbers, we celebrate getting to know each of you as we tip up our coffee cups, crack open our books together, and share our hearts with one another. We pray that you will find a place to feel at home here and have fun talking about reading, faith, family, and life. We are having a blast getting to know each of you.

Soooooo, to properly celebrate, we want to give back. There's a surprise give away "birthday" gift that will be drawn next week on Wednesday October 9th. 

We want to hear from you our readers and followers:
~~Describe something you enjoy the most about our blog 
~~Tell us what keeps you coming back
~~List your favorite post from this year
~~List your favorite book review from the year
~~List a book title you wish we'd review in the coming year
~~Simply leave a comment, or add your name to our followers list

Let the celebration begin.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter


26 comments:

  1. I love your humor and the realness of this blog. I have been so blessed by it.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, CCC! What keeps me coming back is you! Both you sweet ladies! My favorite posts are the ones where I get to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun to meet you at ACFW this year! Have a great week, and thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
  3. Between the humor, the devotions, and the two of you...that's what keeps me coming back. Happy Birthday, CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melissa, okay--we'll keep it coming! Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Woohoo fun!! And congratulations on your one-year birthday. :) I love your humor and the fun voices you both write in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for being such a faithful blog follower! I've had fun watching your book launch, we'll have to do a review!

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday, ladies! LOVE your blog - your personalities blend SO well, love the humor, the honesty & realism, the wisdom, - & YOU! And - of course, appreciate the freebies, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Bonnie--it's been such a blessing getting to know you online here, it almost feels "live"! :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday! Wow, has it really been a year already? Congratulations on having a fun blog. Every week it gets better and better.
    My review was Jody Hedlund's Rebellious Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Amy, I hope that our book reports introduce our readers to great new authors they haven't read before. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
  7. Wow, congrats on a year! I'll refrain from hurting your ears with my singing.
    I love your simple, humorous, down to earth, non-fancy, easy reading posts and personalities. I especially love coffee and lattes and posting pictures of that makes you my friend. ;)
    There is no way to single out ONE favorite post. You will just have to take my word for it that they pretty much ALL rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, made me laugh about the singing! Yes, bring on the coffee! ;)

      Delete
  8. Happy, Happy, 1st Birthday !!
    I came very late to this blog so I really can't comment on your questions. I do love the giveaway's so let's get this party started !!
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come one, come all, no matter how "late"! We are glad to have you here. :)

      Delete
  9. Happy birthday, dearies! You know why I keep coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy, happy birthday! I am a relatively new follower and enjoy every minute I spend here. Thank you, sweet ladies!!

    texaggs2000 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to getting to know you Britney!

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday!
    I love your humor and realness. You let us see you at less than your best and sometimes struggling with your faith. I really admire and appreciate that. :)
    My answer to the second question is the same as the first. I'm so encouraged seeing you all be real and laugh at life. I love it!
    I haven't been here very long (since June, I think), so I think my favorite might be Jamie's post about going shopping (I think it was a couple months ago) - it was so funny! And totally true! :)
    I think my favorite review was the one for Ronie Kendig's "Talon: Combat Tracking Team."
    Maybe "Unspoken" by Dee Henderson?
    I'm assuming I'm listed as one of your followers, not positive about that.
    Blessings,
    Sarah B.
    booklover1492[at]rocketmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waving Sarah! Welcome and thanks for the feedback! ;) We love hearing about you all as much as you love hearing about us. SOmetimes we think we might just be talking to the airwaves, blithering on and on about meaningless drivel. SO, it's a relief to know our attempts are actually a blessing. ;)

      Delete
  12. Congrats on your 1st anniversary ladies!

    Not sure how long I have been following. I guess since early on. I love the whole world of author and book review blogs! It's fun to hear someone else's opinion of a book if I've already read it, or to get introduced to new authors!

    pattymh2000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waving Patty! Glad you enjoy the book reports. I'm always looking for new authors. Don't be afraid to request a review of something or someone you'd hoped we'd report on.

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)