Thursday, October 10, 2013

Caffea et Carpe Diem

Caffea et Carpe Diem...Coffee and Seize the Day!

Okay, I'm not really sure Caffea is the real Latin translation. Confession: I got the translation off Yahoo from some Italian guy with bad English who claimed to know Latin.

Tuesday was never going to have enough coffee in it to make it go smoothly. It's new moon here, but my quote of the day was: "it's full moon somewhere." Everything was complicated, including ending my day with  computer issues, to which I replied--in my uber-hormonal state--"in case anyone was wondering what would Jesus do if He were me--He'd turn my computer to wine!"

Wednesday was awesome. I drank coffee and edited all day. I'm also excited my son got his college application finished, and I washed a few windows (don't be impressed--they aren't that clean, just a little spit & polish). I really only washed them because my bum was so tired of sitting, and I wanted to enter it into MyFitnessPal so I could eat ice cream before bedtime!

So today, we shall seize the day--after a healthy shot of coffee. Because it's back to the real world I go--hi-ho, hi-ho, hi-ho!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on cleaner windows and edits! :) I could use a little of both around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have "one of those days" where there isn't enough coffee in the world to get us through it without going insane. :) Glad today is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Susan. Let's hire cleaning ladies Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What time do you get up, girl, 4 a.m. - the blog transmits? Do you even sleep? I usually haven't gone to bed by 4 a.m.(LOL)! One of my dreams: a cleaning lady! Had to do so much housework as a child, absolutely hate it now, & dusting is my least favorite chore of all (probably because I have a million collections, LOL)! Now that I'm retired, & no one to see the dirt but me, seems even less reason. You are a girl after my own heart - an ice cream lover! Your cleaning windows is akin to my eating a reduced calorie food/drink, so that I can eat ice cream later (LOL)! Just glad no more hormonal business for me! Hope your day was joyful, & productive - sending a hug your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bonnie! I do tend to burn the candle at both ends until I just crash. But just for the record, I pre-schedule my 4 a.m. posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)