Monday, July 15, 2013

Start Your Week With Prayer

I saw this prayer list posted a few years ago and love this prayer list as I start my week. Thought I'd share today and hope your Monday starts off on the right foot


John 3:30: That I would decrease and Jesus would increase in me, fully take over.

Ephesians 5:18 and Galatians 5:16: That I would be filled with the Spirit and walk by the Spirit.

Philippians 1:6: That I would be confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in me will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.n

Psalm 24:4 That I would have clean hands and a pure heart.

2 Corinthians 10:5: That I would take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Psalm 121:7: That the Lord would protect me from all evil and keep my soul.

Ephesians 6:10-18: That I would be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of His might. That I would put on the full armor of God, that I may be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

And of course, Ephesians 3:20: That God would do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, for His glory, honor and praise!

May your week be filled with joy and peace and ... coffee ;)  What can Anne and I pray for you on this week?

8 comments:

  1. I need some help with self-control. *embarrassed laugh*

    Great list of verses. I think I needed to read those this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self control...don't get me started on my issues there ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love that list. I need to print it off and hang it up somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Melissa! This is great Jaime. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)