I've got some serious reading to do!
What order do you think I should start with?
Here's my vote:
1. Love in the Balance by Regina Jennings--since I've schedule a
report on Friday this week!
2. Be Still My Soul by Joanne Bischof--since she introduced me
to Mumford & Sons!
3. Forsaken Dreams by MaryLu Tyndall--since I've never read
her before and the cover looks fantastic!
4. Ring of Secrets by Roseanna White--because I loved her Love
Finds You in Annapolis, MD!
5. A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman---because I want to catch
up to speed with her new releases and I love her work!
6. To Whisper Her Name by Tamara Alexander--Because I've
read everything she's ever published!
What's on your To-Be-Read pile?
Do you order online or purchase locally to support your local bookstores?
How many of you have a locally owned book store in your community? (not large chain stores)