Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Book Nerd Problem #2: Amazon Addiction

Has anyone else discovered that addictive one-click purchase button on Amazon???

I've got some serious reading to do!

What order do you think I should start with?
Here's my vote:
1. Love in the Balance by Regina Jennings--since I've schedule a 
    report on Friday this week!

2. Be Still My Soul by Joanne Bischof--since she introduced me
    to Mumford & Sons!

3. Forsaken Dreams by MaryLu Tyndall--since I've never read
    her before and the cover looks fantastic!

4. Ring of Secrets by Roseanna White--because I loved her Love 
    Finds You in Annapolis, MD!

5. A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman---because I want to catch    
    up to speed with her new releases and I love her work! 

6. To Whisper Her Name by Tamara Alexander--Because I've    
    read everything she's ever published! 

What's on your To-Be-Read pile?

Do you order online or purchase locally to support your local bookstores?

How many of you have a locally owned book store in your community? (not large chain stores)

9 comments:

  1. I vote for Regina Jennings because she's an amazing writer and I love supporting Oklahoma authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, "Heart Revealed" is SO good though I liked the first book in the series a tad better.

    I usually order online -- often a bit cheaper. But I do love book stores! Sadly, our town had a little mom-and-pop store open, but it did end up closing. Very sad. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't wait to crack open JL's book! And the mom-and-pop closing is precisely why I feel guilty ordering online! :(

      Delete
  3. Ah, yes... Amazon can be quite addictive! Looks like you have some great reads to enjoy! :)

    Of those, I've read Be Still My Soul, Ring of Secrets, and A Heart Revealed. I think my favorite of those was Be Still My Soul, but they're all great historical romances!

    I'm hopefully going to be starting Wings of Glass by Gina Holmes soon, and I have Forsaken Dreams by MaryLu Tyndall and Captives by Jill Williamson to read for review soon... With more to come!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, great ideas to add to the pile Amber!

      Delete
  4. A great list! So thrilled to be in the pile :) I just got Regina's book and I hear that MaryLu's is on the way. I'm so excited to read both. Happy reading to you! I hope you enjoy Lonnie and Gideon's story. :) (And thanks Amber! *waving!*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Joanne! I started reading it at Jaime's, but then had to leave it there, so my curiosity has been suspended WAY TOO long! :)

      Delete
    2. ((Waving back to you, Joanne!)) :)

      ~Amber

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)