Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tax Survival Kit


"Inner Peace...Let it begin with me...."

This comic posted on our bathroom door at work about sums up my approach to surviving the tax season at our house.

After sitting over seven hours working on taxes Saturday, I've decided the top 5 things I need to survive taxes are:

5. Hot Chocolate
4. Double Chocolate brownies
3. Chocolate Mocha
2. Chocolate Kisses

and...

1. Nutella.

So, until taxes and FAFSA are done, I'm counting on chocolate for survival!
I hope you get a chuckle out of this like I did.

Oh, and come by on Friday this week to find out about this week's Valentine's book give away!



3 comments:

  1. My husband does our taxes. So I can say in my best Dowager Countess Violet voice..."there are people who do that sort of thing for me, otherwise, I should have to do it myself, and we can't have that, can we?"

    God created chocolate.It's a vegetable. Hello? The cocoa BEAN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I still have one that we do the FAFSA for. Does it ever end? Chocolate is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I face the FAFSA tomorrow...can't wait to finish it so I can get back to writing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)