Friday, January 11, 2013

Book Report: WHA?!?

Ok. I admit it. Downton Abbey stole my reading time this week. I didn't even crack open a book and here it is, my week to review one! Trust me, I have Amanda Cabot and Laurie Alice Eakes' latest releases coming, but for now ... my mind has been consumed with Lady Mary, Michael Cromley, Lord Grandwith, Thomas, William, Mr. Bates ... sigh ... the list goes on.

SO! Since I failed you all miserably and don't even have a book to giveaway ... how about you? Care to share a book report? What is the latest story you devoured? I need to add titles to my 2013 TBR pile (assuming I don't squander all my spare time on Downton Abbey)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I think you've read it but I finished A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin and loved it. And I took down Becky Wade's My Stubborn Heart, hello, awesome.

    And I just finished Joanne Bishchof's soon to release, Though My Heart is Torn. That woman makes me want to move to the mountains! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is awesome!! There's something super addicting about it, isn't there? And I don't even know what!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Joanne Bischof's latest now, too. Oh. My. Word. She is a wonderful storyteller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered Becky Wade's book, hoping it comes before the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)