Friday, January 4, 2013

Book Report: To Honor & Trust, by Tracie Peterson & Judith Miller

I was excited when I received this book in the mail to review and I wasn't disappointed. It's a solid read with the familiar team of Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller. Rich in historical detail, a light thread of suspense, and solid romantic story make this third novel of the Bridal Veil Island series a perfect bookend to the first two.

To Honor & Trust has engaging characters. The villain is one you grow to love, the hero is a mixed up liar with good intentions and the heroine is an obligation-shirking missionary who has no desire to go to the missionfield. Callie is a tutor for a family on Bridal Veil Island whose love for the children she oversees is heartwarming but not honorable enough to justify her avoidance of Africa. Wesley is an affluential son with a prosperous pre-planned family future he despises and a past of failure he hides. With similar obligatory stories, both are pushed together in a series of events where they're tested, tried and ... well, that'd be a spoiler.

If you're a fan of Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller, you'll love this installment of Bridal Veil Island brides. So add this to your TBR pile of 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a goodie. I admit, I've never read a book by either of these authors. But I'm pretty sure I have one of Tracie's on my Kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracie's one of my classic Inspy faves! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I've read books written by Tracie and Judith as a team. They make a good match! Their books are always awesome!
    ~Cecelia Dowdy~
    http://ceceliadowdy.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)