Monday, June 19, 2017

You Only Debut Once!

Anne here.
I have to admit it makes me grin ear to ear thinking about the fun of debuting my first published story. This week I received a huge box of author copies from the mail man. It came the same day my daughter's visa was delivered by the Fed Ex man. I'm still glowing with glee to watch it all unfold.


I believe Gabrielle, Erica, and Jaime when they say opening the box of your books never gets old, but the first time is pretty special and will forever be tied to launching my first-born across the Atlantic for her year in Ireland. Seeing your words on a black and white printed page is surreal--and very cool! I can't wait for readers to get a chance to read this great collection coming out in a few short weeks.

I'm unlocking my Pinterest board where I've pinned all my research while writing this story. I hope it gives you a flavor of the setting and the times. We have some very fun things planned over the next several weeks, so stay tuned! Click to browse the board: The Gardener's Daughter Pinterest Board
Here are just a few pins:














Get ready to jump back to 1895 to Bay View, Michigan, into the story of The Gardener's Daughter.
When the nephew of a prestigious Chautauqua resort founder sets his eye on the new library assistant, believing her an academy student, it will take more than reciting poetry for love to bloom when he learns she's the humble gardener's daughter.

-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter
Find me on: Instagram

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just got a text from amazon saying my pre-ordered copy has shipped! I'm excited to read this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! And how cool that your daughter gets to spend a year in Ireland.
    Four of my favorite ladies in one book, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! So thrilled for you, Anne! Enjoy every minute :) You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrilled to have you on the journey with me. Thank you for all the brainstorming and edits!

      Delete
  5. Congratations! As a Michigander I am excited to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! This will be in Bay View near Petosky. Not sure how far that is from you. I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh girl. What a ride. So much richer to share it with friends!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hey, Amanda! Glad to see you stop by, thanks for the shout out!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been such a faithful blog follower, Caryl. We love having you here!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, Anne!!! So happy and excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOO!!! Celebrate!! I cannot wait to read about this story in Michigan- I'm sort of partial since I live here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoooooot!!! For Michigan! :) Enjoy!

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)