Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Upcoming Release!

Jaime here! I know, I know. It's been awhile since I actually posted here myself and didn't have a guest. :) My book 2 for Bethany House Publishers (yet untitled), is finished! Minus some read-thru and editing. HUGE thanks to the authors and friends who guested for me, and no worries, there's more to come in the future.

Today, I wanted to mention briefly how excited I am for July! YES! July! I'm not wishing away June, by any means, but you're going to want to hang around this blog in July for one primary reason. What you have asked for is coming true! A collaboration of stories from the GIRLS at COFFEE CUPS AND CAMISOLES!

YES! Of Rags & Riches Romance Collection, from Barbour Publishing, is releasing July 1st and is a series of 9 novellas (all individual stand-a-lone stories), four of which, are from Erica, Gabrielle, Anne and myself.

Trust me when I say, not only are we excited, but we are PROUD AS A BASKET OF PEACHES (whatever that means), to launch Anne Love into the hemisphere of published authors as this is her FIRST PUBLISHED WORK!

So, there's a ton more to say about all of this, but I'm not going to steal anyone's thunder. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that in about three weeks, this place is gonna explode with excitement!

DON'T MISS OUT!

________________________________________


Jaime Jo Wright
Professional coffee drinker & ECPA/Publisher's Weekly best-selling author, Jaime Jo Wright resides in the hills of Wisconsin writing spirited turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Coffee fuels her snarky personality. She lives in Neverland with her Cap’n Hook who stole her heart and will not give it back, their little fairy TinkerBell, and a very mischievous Peter Pan. The foursome embark on scores of adventure that only make her fall more wildly in love with romance and intrigue.

Jaime lives in dreamland, exists in reality, and invites you to join her adventures atjaimejowright.com.

Web site: www.jaimejowright.com 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jaimejowright
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jaimejowright 
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jaimejowright 
Instagram: www.Instagram.com/jaimejowright 
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/13916081.Jaime_Jo_Wright



7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! *dancing with glee* So excited for ya'll in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where' the crazy dancing girl emoticon?!! This is soooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEEEEE!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you amazing ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)