Monday, January 2, 2017

#2017 Let's Do This!

Good Morning 2017!

I don't have a "word" for my year.
I have a prayer.
I pray, Lord, that You will guide my steps.
That You will whisper to my heart, mind, and soul.
That in Your great mercy You will grant health.
That by Your power and will, the nations will have peace.
That by Your Spirit, doors will be opened and closed.
That joy should mark the days of this year.
That love should weave through all the seasons.
That You, oh Lord, will abide with Your people.
Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~
Readers:
Do you have a "word" for the year?
A prayer, a goal, or exciting plans?
Please share!
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me at: www.anneloveauthor.com
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter
Find me on: Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I actually have never heard of this until this year. My pastor was talking about it in his sermon. When he was talking about it - the word that kept coming to my mind was Faith - so I will be praying on that.

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)