Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Where's Your Reader Spot?

I love to read! Right? Surprise huh?

But to me, reading comes with some ideals that are rarely achieved in this life of writing, working, and raising children who seem to panic when I leave the room.

In an ideal room? I love a big quilt, as I snuggle on the couch on an Autumn day with the windows cracked to bring in just enough of the crisp fall air. A cup of coffee, and a few hours of silence and alone time.

Like I said, this doesn't happen frequently, but on occasion reading-nirvana comes my way and it's awesome!

What's your reader spot? You know, the one that makes you the most happy?

______________________________________________


Jaime Jo Wright
Professional coffee drinker & ECPA/Publisher's Weekly best-selling author, Jaime Jo Wright resides in the hills of Wisconsin writing spirited turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Coffee fuels her snarky personality. She lives in Neverland with her Cap’n Hook who stole her heart and will not give it back, their little fairy TinkerBell, and a very mischievous Peter Pan. The foursome embark on scores of adventure that only make her fall more wildly in love with romance and intrigue.

Jaime lives in dreamland, exists in reality, and invites you to join her adventures atjaimejowright.com.

Web site: www.jaimejowright.com 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jaimejowright
Twitter: www.twitter.com/jaimejowright 
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jaimejowright 
Instagram: www.Instagram.com/jaimejowright 
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/author/show/13916081.Jaime_Jo_Wright
Periscope: @jaimejowright

5 comments:

  1. My favorite reading spot would be outside, on a warm summer day, sitting near water, while my kiddos play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do most of my daily reading on my couch or in my bed.
    My favorite spots are sitting on the beach or in my camping chair in a secluded spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading alone curled up in a big chair, couch, or bed, BUT most of my reading is done EVERYWHERE because if I waited to be alone, I'd never read! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. During the day, I'm home alone. I enjoy sipping a cup of tea with my blanket and read the day away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My big fat chair and a half in my library room where the sun shines in. It's like therapy!! Some day you will be here with me Jaime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)