Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall: On My Dirt Road...

...is one of my favorite things...



...there's something about the brilliance...


...and the harvest...


...that makes the soul grateful...


...for times of abundance...


...and growth...and rest...


...and of course... other great things like snuggly flannels...


...and fires...


...and warm winter foods...


...and of course...some coffee...


Maybe I should have blogged about the Cubs heading to the World Series being the most culturally reassuring thing during this American election season. But I just wanted to feel the goodness of seasons this week, and spread a little of that goodness. 

Readers: What has the changing season brought to your front door?
What brings reassurance in your seasons?


Winner of last week's newsletter sign-up give away: Sylvia!! Watch for an email!
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me at: www.anneloveauthor.com
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter
Find me on: Instagram

4 comments:

  1. We haven't seen fall here in Alabama yet but it's my favorite time to go camping.
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been very warm this fall. This weekend is the peak of color for us.

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)