Thursday, September 29, 2016

When Life Calls

Gabrielle Here:

There have been some amazing posts on Coffee Cups & Camisoles this week. Anne's Devo on Monday, Katelyn's Guest Post on Tuesday, and Erica's Vacation Recap on Wednesday. I love this blog and blog community. I was all set to add my own blog post today, but then Real Life called and I had to answer.

My family caught a virus.

Viruses are one of those things that won't let you get away with much. Generally speaking, I can ignore a lot of little things (laundry, sweeping the floors, allowing the cobwebs to build up, and so on). I can keep on keeping on, get all the other pressing things taken care of. Run errands, buy groceries, pay bills, write books...but when a virus hits, it demands more attention.

So, I'm only popping on for a minute to say hi and ask everyone how their families are fairing at the start of the cold and flu season. I'm off to administer Tylenol and Ibuprofen, take requests for breakfast, and cuddle with three of my four children who have come down with this cold.

All the while, I'm sick myself, so I'll do the best I can to take care of myself, too.

How's your household? Everyone healthy?

Gabrielle Meyer
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Amazon
Find me on Goodreads
Find me on My Website
Sign up for My Newsletter

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless! Those little germs are relentless. Hope all in your household gets over this quickly.
    I took my flu shot yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, I feel SO BAD for you!! Family viruses are awful!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)