Thursday, August 4, 2016

Edwardian Hairdos

A month from now I'll be celebrating the release of my first novel, A Mother in the Making. As part of the celebration, I'm hosting a party at a beautiful historic estate. Here's the poster I created for the event:


I will be dressing in a period replica gown (and so will my daughter and several friends!). So I've been experimenting with Edwardian era hairstyles. Here are a few examples.

#1: My youngest daughter.
#2: My oldest daughter.
#3 I did mine several hours ago, so it's not fresh. :)
It's so much fun to try out these hairstyles. I still haven't decided which one I like best. I'll keep watching tutorials and practicing until the event on September 1st.

What do you think? Do you prefer #1, #2, or #3?

Gabrielle Meyer
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Amazon
Find me on Goodreads
Find me on My Website

8 comments:

  1. I think they are all great! The real question should be "How long does it take to create each hairdo?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less than five minutes each! Very easy to do.

      Delete
  2. This looks like great fun!!! Congrats and best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)