Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Woman Behind the Woman

I wanted to share this video that I made a few days ago and I posted on Facebook. I think it's important that you all met the woman behind the woman. Half of my writing I have to attribute to my administrative assistant as she is absolutely phenomenal. I'm not certain that my brain would remain sane enough to write on a regular basis if I didn't have Julie running errands for me, listening to me rant, and just plain old being there. So without further ado, I introduce you to the extremely camera shy Julie, my admin.



_________________________________________________________



Jaime Jo WrightProfessional coffee drinker Jaime Jo Wright resides in the hills of Wisconsin writing spirited turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Coffee fuels her snarky personality. She lives in Neverland with her Cap’n Hook who stole her heart and will not give it back, their little fairy TinkerBell, and a very mischievous Peter Pan. The foursome embark on scores of adventure that only make her fall more wildly in love with romance and intrigue.

Jaime lives in dreamland, exists in reality, and invites you to join her adventures at jaimejowright.com.

Web site: 
www.jaimejowright.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/jaimejowright
Periscope: @jaimejowright


8 comments:

  1. That was a great post! Loved the video of The Woman behind the Woman. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful person in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed to have Jaime in my life she is a true inspiration...even though she exposes me to the world lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blessed to have Jaime in my life she is a true inspiration...even though she exposes me to the world lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Well, this is why you love me. I force you out of your shell <3

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)