Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Family Arrangement Cover Reveal

Gabrielle Here:

Today I received my cover for the December release of A Family Arrangement from Harlequin's Love Inspired Historical line! I couldn't be happier with the image. The art team captured my characters to perfection and the setting couldn't be better!

I know I'm not supposed to play favorites, but this story is at the top of my list. Abram and Charlotte are two of my favorite characters and if any two people should fall in love, it's these two. I cheered them on to the final kiss and shed a few tears along the way.

Here's the back cover copy:

Makeshift Family 
Abram Cooper has ten months to turn rough Minnesota country into a vibrant town, or his sister-in-law will take his three sons back to Iowa with his blessing. Until then, Charlotte Lee has agreed to keep house and help raise his children as part of their bargain. But can the single father fulfill Charlotte's requirements in time to make sure that she and his boys don't leave—and take his heart with them?

Charlotte is convinced that the wilderness is no place to raise her nephews. But as she watches the community slowly develop, she sees that Abram just might be able to make it blossom. With three little matchmakers bringing her and Abram together, Little Falls could become not just a flourishing town, but the perfect home for their patchwork family.

This story is inspired by the men and women who founded my hometown in the mid-1850's. I fictionalized their story, but the heart of their passion for Little Falls, Minnesota is still within the pages. This is the first in the Little Falls Legacy series. The next story is set in 1858 and the hero and heroine are rival hotel owners. I'm in the midst of writing that manuscript now and I'm having so much fun!

Without further ado, here's the cover for A Family Arrangement:


*Sigh* Charlotte is exactly as I pictured her! And those adorable boys? They melt my heart on the page and on the cover. They are Robert (on the left), Martin in his father's arms, and little George with his back to us. The handsome hero is Abram Cooper--be still my heart. I loved creating his character and I can't wait for you to meet him in the story.

You can preorder the book here. If you live locally, I'd love for you to preorder the book with Marge at Good Book & Gift.

To celebrate, I'm hosting a giveaway for an advanced readers copy to be sent out when I receive my copies! Just enter the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the cover!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Gabrielle Meyer
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Amazon
Find me on Goodreads
Find me on My Website

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cover! The book sounds wonderful and I love that you introduced us to each character. Looking forward to reading your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa!! I had so much fun creating this cast of characters. I'm excited for you to meet them.

      Delete
  2. I love the cover. I like the cast iron cookware hanging above the fireplace. Is that a rabbit on one of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cast iron, too. Adds to the authenticity of the time period. I don't know about the rabbit, but it sure looks like one!! :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the cover!!! Definitely will have to read this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so happy to hear this. :) Looking forward to sharing Abram and Charlotte's story in December.

      Delete
  4. I agree, the cover is gorgeous! Sounds like a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gail. I was so pleased when I first saw the cover. It is gorgeous and the art team did a fantastic job. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm intrigued! Beautiful cover and interesting plot. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you're intrigued!! That's what I had hoped for. :) The story was fun to write and the research was even more exciting, since it takes place in my hometown. I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  6. What a fun story, Gabe! I love the history behind the story, and yes, the cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! It's thrilling to finally take the real stories I've been researching for years and put them into book form. A dream come true. :) Thanks for stopping by to celebrate with me.

      Delete
  7. I love the cover--so much personality captured in those faces. :) Sounds like a delightful story--so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kiersti. I'm so happy to see you here celebrating with me. Yes! They captured my characters perfectly. I'm still amazed at how the art team does that.

      Delete
  8. LOVE the cover and I can't wait to read the book. I'm equally excited that this is the beginning of a series. I love to read series about small towns and growing families.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joy! I've wanted to write this series for over fifteen years. It's so much fun to finally get the chance. I hope you enjoy it! :)

      Delete
  9. It sounds like a great book to read. Thank you for a chance to win such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your books sound so good! And look at this cover! Beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Samantha. It was a fun story to write. :)

      Delete
  11. What a beautiful cover! They look like a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erica!! I might be a little biased, but I think they make a lovely family. :)

      Delete
  12. Take me there! Ohhhhh how I lovvvvvveeeeee historical romances!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too!!!! I love creating times and places I wish I could visit. :)

      Delete
  13. I love that the cover actually matches who is in the book! ANd I love daddy stories, so I'll be checking this out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, Lanna! Love Inspired works really hard with the author to get the cover right. I couldn't be happier.

      Delete
  14. What a wonderful cover. Shows real family appeal. I would love to read this story.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like a beautiful story, thank you for the chance to win a copy of this book.

    wfnren at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds amazing! I was just commenting on a post by Emily Rodmell that it's always the story line that gets me, and I love this one! I will be getting it ASAP...though since it's Christmas, it looks like I'll have to wait awhile :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)