Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Try Everything

Erica here:

A little encouragement for your mid-week. The song is Try Everything, from the movie Zootopia, and is performed by the acapella group Home Free (from Minnesota!)

It doesn't matter how many mistakes you make or how many times you get knocked down, what matters is how many times you get back up and try again!




Don't forget to enter the His Prairie Sweetheart prize giveaway! Time's running out!

http://coffeecupsandcamisoles.blogspot.com/2016/05/his-prairie-sweetheart-giveaway.html






Executive Assistant
Earl Grey Aficionado
Find me on PINTEREST
Find me on GOODREADS
Find me on AMAZON.COM
Find me on FACEBOOK

5 comments:

  1. Love this! After I fell out of our RV door last year and broke my leg I found a sign and bought it and now it resides within our RV on the wall. It says, "Falling Down Is Part Of Life, Getting Back Up Is Living!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) That's a great sign! And a great life-philosophy!

      Delete
  2. I love Home Free! Thanks for the encouragement this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute song! Amazing what they can do acapella. Before Tori's soccer games I play a song for her (can't remember the name right now) about getting back up, because they way these girls play and rough and tumble, she spends a lot of time on the ground, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)