Monday, June 13, 2016

Things I Dream of on Summer Nights...

Summer nights harken rhythms of life that I love. Like sweet cheeries...
Calling out the first fireflies of the season...

Emptying the schedule so we can sit on the patio...


The smell of lilies...


Working outside so many hours that you could care less what the house looks like inside...

Campfires and s'mores...


That feeling of accomplishment after making strawberry jam...


A bit of summer sunshine on my dining room table...


Dreaming of garden parties in the back yard...


That perspective of my place in God's world when the clouds billow up...



So often, it's the small pleasures in the life that we need to balance the chaos when the world presses in just a little too close...
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. When the world around us seems to be going crazy, it's the simple pleasures that we should concentrate on. Thanks for the reminder Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like these pictures... Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)