Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ask Me Anything - well, almost anything

It's time for some fun!! I'd love to compile a list of questions that I can answer for you. They can be about writing, book reviews, genres, God, me, etc. Any takers? What's been on your mind lately??

If you leave a question, I'll enter to you to win a copy of my latest novella, "The Cowgirl's Lasso" as part of the "The Cowboy's Bride Collection"!



_______________________________________


Professional coffee drinker and best-selling author, Jaime Jo Wright, resides in the hills of Wisconsin writing spirited and gritty turn-of- the-century romance stained with suspense. Her day job finds her working as a Director of Sales & Associate Relations. She’s wife to a rock climbing, bow-hunting Pre-K teacher, mom to a coffee-drinking little girl and a little boy she fondly refers to as her mischievous “Peter Pan.” Jaime completes her persona by being an admitted social media junkie and a coffee snob. She is a member of ACFW, has seen her work on both the ECPA and Publisher’s Weekly top ten best-sellers list for inspirational fiction, and has the best writing sisters ever!
twitter.com/jaimejowright
pinterest.com/jaimejowright
Instagram.com/jaimejowright
Periscope: @jaimejowright

12 comments:

  1. Hey Jaime! What author/book would you recommend for someone that is currently away from the Lord? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooo! GREAT question! I'll be answering this Tuesday, so I'm glad i have some time to ponder this.

      Delete
  2. If you could pick any baby animal in the world to be your house pet, what would you pick? Pretending that every baby animal has no life-threatening qualities to it. ;) I want a baby buffalo. Or a baby penguin. A baby tiger or panther would be fabulous, too. Baby elephants are adorable, also.
    Second question: Do you think you could live anywhere else, not in the USA? Where would you pick to live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! BABIES! Animal babies! (secret: I probably do those better than human babies). I'll answer this and the second one on Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. Do you ever not want to write? Did you ever have writers block?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT questions!!! I'll answer them on Tuesday! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, Jaime! As you were writing The Cowgirl's Lasso, did your characters challenge or surprise you in any way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Wait til Tuesday. I'll tell all!

      Delete
  5. What is your favorite board or card game to play?
    I love internet backgammon. I get to play with people all over the world. I only learned to play because I read the Lucille Ball was addicted to the game.
    I'm traveling this week with two other couples in our RVs and we played a new one to me called Deer in the Headlights. It was fun. Just now leaving Key West as I type!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic question! I love board games. I'll definitely answer this on Tuesday! :)

      Delete
  6. As a writer, do you use Goodreads or Amazon or anywhere besides this blog to review books that YOU read? As readers we hear how important reviews are to authors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I volunteer in the church library. We have a very small budget. Do you know of any sites where I can get books for a reasonable price? Thanks!
    Janet E.
    von1janet(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)