Thursday, May 12, 2016

CC&C Girls Photo Shoot Outtakes

You might have noticed that Coffee Cups & Camisoles has a new look! Last September, we gathered together at the 2015 ACFW Conference in Dallas, Texas and had a blast! One of the items on our to-do list was to take a picture for our blog. As you can see by the pictures below, we had a little fun...only a little.

These ladies are just as hilarious and authentic in person as they are on this blog. We had some difficulty getting serious, and there are several where we're not all looking at the camera (reminds me of trying to take pictures of my four children!!)...but eventually, we pulled ourselves together...sort of. :) I hope you enjoy a few outtakes, as well as some of my favorite shots from the photo session with Emilie of E.A. Creative Photography.











Your Turn: Do you enjoy photo shoots? Do you take annual pictures with your family?

We have a winner from my debut cover reveal post last week! Congratulations, Katrina Epperson!! I'll contact you soon.

Gabrielle Meyer
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Amazon
Find me on Goodreads
Find me on My Website

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was fun!! These pictures make me miss hanging out with my CC&C ladies. I'm looking forward to seeing them again in Nashville. :)

      Delete
  2. What fun!!!
    And I cannot imagine you all being anything but completely serious...HAHAHAHA!!!
    Lovely shots, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? Who would have guessed we would spend the majority of our photo shoot laughing? Reminds me of the time spent in the coffee shop in Dallas with you and Erica last year. So much fun...even if not everyone enjoyed our laughter. :)

      Delete
  3. YES!!! I was going to mention that special time of quiet and thoughtful debate over the original Greek texts of Revelation. But since that wasn't us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun! Nice pictures of you all.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)