Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Spring!

Wishing you all a happy springtime as we ushered in the first day of the season!
I'm taking a break from a lengthy blogpost today since I'm fighting a cold.
I'll be back next week, until then--Happy Spring!
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook 
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Twitter
Find me on: Goodreads 

4 comments:

  1. Warm today and tomorrow then a snow storm on Wednesday so it is not quite so happy spring yet here. Hope you all will have nice weather all week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter took our grandkids to our church's Easter egg hunt yesterday. They were calling it the Spring Fling.
    She said it should have been called the Winter Jam! They all left early because it was so cold, and that's here in Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your cold gets better soon Ann!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)