Tuesday, March 1, 2016

BOOK BIRTHDAY! Up Up & Away!


It's here. My book birthday. The my novella launches into the world (although many of you have already received it AND told me about it! :) )

Really? It's a low key day. Funny, how a day arrives, that day you've waited for since you were thirteen years old, and the world continues to move around you. My day job demands my attention this morning, emails are backed up, employees are getting miffed I haven't had two seconds to respond in the last few days, and I have voicemails waiting. There's no confetti in my office, no flowers, no cake, no party.

It's just me and my coffee.

I'm okay with that. While I like a big hoopla like the next person, there's something sweet about the quiet going-ons of life. You see, when you achieve your biggest dream in life, whether writing a book, making a record, acting in a movie, winning a blue ribbon . . . you sorta step back. You breathe a deep breath. Satisfied. You are either content, or you are consumed with the want for more. Me? I'm content. Don't get me wrong, I'm keeping up writing cause it's in my blood and more is fantastic. But I'm content because my kiddos are happy, my husband is too, and my life is blessed with friends and co-workers and sisters and all of you.

My name may never stand-a-lone on a book cover, but today I am surrounded by wonderful writers: Susanne Dietze, Becca Whitham, Davalynn Spencer, Miralee Ferrel, Vickie McDonough, Susan Page Davis, Nancy J. Farrier, & Darlene Franklin.

Will you join me on my laid-back launch day? Tonight we have a launch party on Facebook I'd love to have you visit! I'll be there for much of it and featured at 8:00 pm CST. So join us please! :)

And later this week (Friday) come back for a chance to win your own copy of The Cowboy's Bride Collection!

____________________________________________


Professional coffee drinker, Jaime Jo Wright, resides in the hills of Wisconsin. She loves to write spirited turn-of-the-century romance, stained with suspense. Her day job finds her as a Director of Sales & Development. She’s wife to a rock climbing, bow-hunting Pre-K teacher, mom to
a coffee-drinking little girl, and a little boy she fondly refers to as her mischievous “Peter Pan”. Jaime completes her persona by being an admitted social media junkie and coffee snob. She is a member of ACFW and has the best writing sisters EVER!

"The Cowgirl's Lasso", The Cowboy Bride's Novella Collection - Barbour Publishing - COMING MARCH 2016

"Gold Haven Heiress", California Gold Rush Romance Collection - Barbour Publishing - COMING AUGUST 2016


Visit Jaime's web site: jaimejowright.com
Email Jaime - jaimejowright at gmail dot com
Like Jaime on Facebook
Friend Jaime on Twitter
Meet Jaime on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I know exactly how you feel. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jaime!! Unfortunately I'll be putting my kids to bed around 8:00 tonight so I won't be able to make the launch party, but I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed you at the launch party!!! It went great!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Jaime for the chat over on FB, it was such a nice "baby" book launch. I had a wonderful time chatting with all the authors of this fantastic novella set. Congrats to you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an awesome accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the Par-Tay last night! Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jaime! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just having a joy-party in my head, heart, and soul this week for you Jaime! Dreams can come true! And I knew they would for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)