Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Behind-the-Scenes of a Story

I'm often asked how I write a story. With the release of the novella collection this month, and my first published work, my writing sister interviewed me about "The Cowgirl's Lasso", the hero, how I got "the call" (when I found out I was going to be published) and more! So if you want to watch some behind the scenes of "The Cowboy's Bride Collection", take a peek at this silly chat between Laurie Tomlinson of the Writer's Alley, and me.


Don't forget to enter to win a copy of the novella collection! 

And then, for NEXT week's blog post, I want YOU to interview ME! :) Post questions for me below in the comments and I'll answer them next Tuesday :)



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, questions for you?! I think I know so much already. LOL. What do you and your hubby do together for fun or to spend time together? Congrats again on the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! What is your idea of the perfect, all expense paid family vacation?

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)