Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Preparing For A Release

There is nothing more exciting than preparing for my first release. Ok, so I'm exaggerating. I was more excited when my kids were born, but after that? Yep. This pretty much tops the list! I also love that I get to share this moment with eight other wonderful women.

So behind-the-scenes preparing for a release? I have a bunch of interviews I'm answering questions for as those blogs will be launching over the next several weeks. I'm also setting aside copies of my book for a few contests that are being hosted. Writing some articles for a wonderful publicist who gave me a few super-de-duper opportunities.

ALSO! I'm preparing for the big FACEBOOK LAUNCH PARTY that I'm co-hosting with the other 8 lovely authors on March 1st. We're giving away a Kindle Fire, gift cards, books, and chatting about the novellas, cowboys, westerns, and it's going to be so much FUN!! :) You HAVE to join me; I'd be lonely without you.



I'm also planning a giveaway of the book here on our blog in the upcoming weeks, behind-the-scenes with my Pinterest board, YouTube videos (just you wait!), and a secret tidbit about my novella that involves Erica, her novel The Cactus Creek Challenge, and a contest for . . . wait for it . . . COFFEE!!

So hang tight -- visit here every Tuesday for the next several weeks. It's gonna be FUN FUN!

What would YOU like to know about the writing of my novella, behind-the-scenes, and the beauty of New Mexico, that is the setting for The Cowgirl's Lasso. :)

______________________________

Professional coffee drinker, Jaime Jo Wright, resides in the hills of Wisconsin. She loves to write spirited turn-of-the-century romance, stained with suspense. Her day job finds her as a Director of Sales & Development. She’s wife to a rock climbing, bow-hunting Pre-K teacher, mom to a coffee-drinking little girl, and a little boy she fondly refers to as her mischievous “Peter Pan”. Jaime completes her persona by being an admitted social media junkie and coffee snob. She is a member of ACFW and has the best writing sisters EVER!

"The Cowgirl's Lasso", The Cowboy Bride's Novella Collection - Barbour Publishing - COMING MARCH 2016

"Gold Haven Heiress", California Gold Rush Romance Collection - Barbour Publishing - COMING AUGUST 2016



Visit Jaime's web site: jaimejowright.com
Email Jaime - jaimejowright at gmail dot com
Like Jaime on Facebook
Friend Jaime on Twitter
Meet Jaime on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Jaime, I am so excited for you! What drew you to New Mexico for the setting of your novella? SOAK UP all the fun as you celebrate! (((((HUGS)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question!!! :) I grew up spending weeks at my Uncle's ranch in New Mexico as a kid. That, and the fact this state is so not featured enough in novels. No offense, but Texas gets a lot of limelight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess most when they hear Cowboys they think of Texas. Opie's runaway friend on the Andy Griffith Show was headed to Wyoming to be a cowboy.
    I'm so excited for you and can't wait to read and review your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So have you been back ton NM for research? What is one place you recommend to visit, a restaurant or a landmark, or wherever?

    Congrats again and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)