Monday, February 22, 2016

Because Sometimes...

...You just need a weekend of this...


Sunshine and writing...


A walk in the woods to see the maple syrup sap running...


Multiple mugs of very strong coffee...


Silence and sanctuary. Soaking up moments with my girl....

I hope your weekend was restful and refueling!

Psalm 29:11  The LORD gives strength to his people; 
the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Where do you go for sanctuary and silence?
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook 
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Twitter
Find me on: Goodreads 

4 comments:

  1. I go camping. The outdoors always brings me closer to God. It's nice to get away from everyday stuff including most technology (except my husband insists in directTV in our RV. But outside I can sit, deep breathe, read, crochet and meditate on God's goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail, I hope you've had a chance to enjoy the outdoors this spring!

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures. Silence and sunshine are huge for relaxation and rejuvenation. I love it when I get those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of R & R, we like S & S--silence and sunshine! :)

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)