Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday Whimsy

Erica Here:

I thought, at the beginning of this holiday season, you might be in need of a little Christmas whimsy to get you in a festive mood.



Have you seen this one drifting about the internet? The baby fell asleep in the line to get his picture take with Santa, and Santa said 'Don't wake him.' And this adorable photo was born.




He looks like he's keeping a Christmas secret.




Thinking long thoughts about Jesus.

Executive Assistant
Earl Grey Aficionado
Find me on PINTEREST
Find me on GOODREADS
Find me on AMAZON.COM
Find me on FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture with Santa. And what a good sport for him to think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it sweet? Made for a great start to the holiday season. :)

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)