Tuesday, November 10, 2015

What to do when you're caught in the deep black

It's been nuts around my place. El sickos in my family have me hoppin', work has kicked into high gear with end of year company goal planning for 2016, and oh yeah, I have a novella due on December 15th.

So, I'm caught in the deep black hole of too much to get done and too little time. I'm digging myself out. Oddly, I like stress, but yesterday I finally crashed in bed after being awake for 39 hours straight.

This was me:


What do you do when you're stuck in a deep hole of so much to do??

I drink coffee.

And a lot of it.

4 comments:

  1. Coffee (YES!), music (loud and with a strong beat), deep breathing, and a walk around Target. Hang in there, friend. This, too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress is so not good for you. I used to work better in a time crunch, not so much anymore. I find Christmas getting closer and closer and I thought I'd given myself enough time to do my crochet projects I wanted to do. We are camping the week of Thanksgiving so maybe I can get more reading and crocheting done then. I've been praying for you Jaime. Take a deep breath. Enjoy each day the Lord has given.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks so much my dear!! You're a gem! :)

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)