Monday, September 7, 2015

Your Prayers: Hot or Not?

I want my prayers like I take my coffee--HOT! One of my favorite scenes in the new movie War Room: while having coffee, the leading lady asks the starring lady how her prayer life is and she answers "okay, not great, but not bad." So the leading lady hands her a cup of lukewarm coffee, and she's completely unimpressed. Point made. No one sits up for a cup of "meh" coffee. smile emoticon Life is too short and too messy for half-hearted prayers.
How espresso do you need yours??


Enjoy your Labor Day! Take your family and friends to see War Room and think about injecting 
"a latte" power back into your prayer life. 
If you've seen it already, what did you think?
What will you change about your prayer life?
What part hit you the most? 
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie, and so glad it's doing well - #1 at the box office Labor Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled it's doing so well in the box office. :)

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)