Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Brain Freeze!

Okay, so I totally forgot about today's blog post! After weeks and days and hours of staring a deadline in the face, (I turned the manuscript in yesterday.) my brain decided to take the day off.

Anyhoo.

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter asked if we could visit Historic Forestville for her birthday. Of course I said YES! Forestville is one of my favorite places ever.

We've been many times, and through the years my kids have gravitated toward the checkers game in front of the store.

I thought I'd share with you some of the photographs as a reminder to love on your kids when they are small, because they will be big before you know it!

2003, 2005, 2015

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! So cool that Heather wanted to go to Historic Forrestville for her birthday!! She's my kind of girl. :) I still can't believe I haven't been there. Some day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it on your bucket list! Come visit and bring the girls and we'll hit the high spots of SE Minnesota! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the pics, Erica, and also the others you shared on Facebook - looks like an interesting place. Would love to see it!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)