Thursday, May 14, 2015

My First Book Signing

This past weekend another dream came true! I had my first book signing at the local Christian bookstore.


I thought it would be fun to share some pictures.




Two of my beta readers, good friends, and first people to read
my writing a couple years ago. Sarah Olson & Lindsay LeClair.

My proud mom and dad. :) I dedicated my first story to them.
My twin boys

My mother-in-law

My sister and my grandma
Erica drove four hours to come to my book signing!
I felt very special. :)
I loved visiting with everyone who came out to my book signing. It was so much fun writing special notes to family and friends, and meeting new-to-me readers for the first time.

Your Turn: If you're a reader, have you been to a book signing? Who did you go out to see? If you're a writer, have you had a book signing? What was your favorite part of the experience?

Winner of Jaime's coffee from her book cover reveal: Abby Breuklander!

Gabrielle Meyer:
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Amazon
Find me on Goodreads
Find me on My Website

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you I'm doing a happy dance in my heart!! Wish I could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could have been there, Anne!! I can't wait for all of us to be together at ACFW!! We'll celebrate then. :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to go to a book signing, but there never seems to be one near enough to where I live.

    Your book signing seems to have gone well. I hear about some authors who say that nobody comes to theirs and they are disappointed. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvia, I hope you get a chance to go to a book signing some day soon. I am very thankful for all the people who came out to my book signing.

      Delete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)