Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Cover Reveal - The Cowboy's Bride Novella Collection @BarbourBuzz

It's here!!!

Forgive me while I revel in this moment and screech with excitement! :)

Last week, I was sent the book cover for the novella collection that The Cowgirl's Lasso (working title), will be published in. The Cowboy's Bride collection is filled with great authors and I'm so thrilled to be a part of them.

So without further adieu, I present to you ... the book cover :) :


I will admit that this is a bit surreal. I began dreaming of this when I was 13. My first novel was a historical. Written about a seventeen year old girl and her mute brother who were sent to live with a wealthy aunt and her secrets hidden in the mansion. I was always entranced with some suspense in my novels.

The Cowgirl's Lasso doesn't have suspense, but it does have a healthy dose of snark. CJ, my heroine, has a sass about her that will keep British rancher, Jonah Sparks on his toes and out of his saddle. 

To celebrate the book cover release, I already gave away my first ever autographed copy to a lucky newsletter subscriber. (they got to see this on Friday, bonus of being subscribers :)

But I always love to celebrate with coffee.

Leave a comment. Let me know if you've ever read a novella by one of my co-authors and you'll be entered to win! :)



_________________________________

Jaime Wright -

Spirited and gritty turn-of-the-century romance stained with suspense. Youth leader. Professional
Coffee Drinker. Works in HR and specializes in sarcasm :) - Represented by: Books & Such Literary Agency

Coming March 2016: The Cowgirl's Lasso, from the Cowboy Brides Novella Collection - Barbour
Find me Online
Sign up for my NEWSLETTER
Find me on Twitter
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest

32 comments:

  1. I'm beyond thrilled and excited for you today!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cloud 9 is a fun place to be on occasion ;)

      Delete
  2. Jaime, I am so excited for you! Cue the fireworks! Have a FANTASTIC week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Congratulations, Jaime!!! I love this cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jaime! So excited for you, and I Can't Wait for this book to come out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND WE GET TO SHARE THE COVER!!!!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  5. Coffee you said? Yes mam! None of the author names stick out with me but you know I'm going to read this book. Autographed by you of course! I do great reviews on several sites, wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Gail, you'll enjoy the other authors. They are high calibar!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

      Delete
    2. Abby!! You won the coffee!!! :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations to YOU! ! The cover is beautiful, I love it..
    Yes I have read books by Miralee, Vickie, Darlene and..... yes! Jaime, you too..
    Maybe some of the others, these are the ones I sure of..
    Congrats & wishing you much success! !
    Deanna
    dkstevensneAToutlookd OTcOm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you Jaime! Look at that beautiful name on the cover, you must be over the moon!! And speaking of the cover....wowser.....so amazing, I could stare at it all day!! And those hardworking and handsome cowboys, what's not to like ;-)
    I've not read anything by any of the authors that I know of, but I love meeting new writers! I'd love a chance to get to know all of you on the cover through your writing, thank you for the chance!!
    teamob4 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I jumped over the moon about three times. RIGHT?!? The cover is AMAZING!!! and COWBOYS!!! BONUS!!! heheheeh.

      Delete
  9. Wowzers. I am so excited for you. Your name is on a book cover and a really beautiful one at that ! I know you have to be rubbing your eyes saying, wow, is that really me on there ? You did it ! Congratulations. How did you celebrate by the way ? I have read a book by Susan Page Davis but not a novella. I would love to read your contributation znc everyone elses to this novella. Thank you for the giveaway opportunity !
    Deanne
    Cnnamongirl(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did we celebrate? I was on a shopping trip so I internally screamed, messaged Erica, and tried to act normal :)

      Delete
  10. Love it! These novella collections are so much fun and great to relax with at the end of a long day. Some of my favorites have been by Vickie McDonough and Susan Page Davis. Looking forward to reading yours and the rest of this collection!

    colorvibrant at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! The perfect short reads for busy weeks!

      Delete
  11. Congrats, Love the cover!

    I'm not sure if I've ever read nay novellas by any of these authors, but I have read several books by Susan Page Davis, and love the western settings=)

    pattymh2000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! you'll get introduced to some amazing writers! AND I got a sneak peek at one of the other stories and LOVE IT

      Delete
  12. I LOVE seeing your name on that cover! Congratulations, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful book - and subject! I grew up riding horses and watching the westerns on TV. (still do) Yes, I have read novellas and enjoy them!
    Susan in NC
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)