Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday's Verse

It's not Friday yet. Who are we kidding, it's not Saturday yet. Sigh.
It's 6 a.m. Thursday and we still have work to do. Miles to go before we sleep.

Jaime has been busy rolling out an anticipated event that got put on hold, yet still requires behind the scenes work. Erica has been busy with a book release and few hiccoughs you read about yesterday. I've been busy with edits on a first round draft and polishing a contest entry. All that among our day jobs, families, church lives, and personal commitments. We've also been brainstorming some upcoming surprises for the blog. So, keep watching. Something is brewing here at the cyber cafe!

In January the three of us knew we had a big push of work until now. We were organized ahead of time and had the blog schedule done three months in advance. Well, that's behind us now. And we are  tired this morning with nothing pre-posted and ready to go. No TBT moment. No Thursday's Coffee.

So, I thought it's time to share Thursday's Verse this week.

I was in a church service this week and encouraged to take a silent moment and just ask the Holy Spirit what He was saying to me. So here it is.

Rest in Me.

Matthew 11:28-30(NIV)

28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter
Represented by Sarah Freese, WordServe Literary


4 comments:

  1. thanks for this post :) this was a necessary deep breath before the crazies of the weekend after the crazies of this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Heather!! Glad it gave you breath!! It's my mantra this week!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)