Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Son!

Hard to believe you're turning 19 this week. That January day seems so long ago and yet, just yesterday. The temperatures were in the deep freeze, double-digits below zero, snow was piled up higher than our house, and the Vikes were not in the Super Bowl...again. :)

Our family has been so blessed to have you. I can't believe that baby boy has turned into such a strapping young man.

It's hard to let you grow up, and yet, exciting, too. You'll always be my baby boy, but you're my grown son, too. I remember you as a snuggly little bundle of wiggles with a ready laugh and a desire to run everywhere, and I eagerly anticipate what God has in store for you as you complete your education and launch out into the world.





Happy Birthday, James!















Executive Assistant
Earl Grey Aficionado 
Find me on PINTEREST
Find me on GOODREADS
Find me on AMAZON.COM
Find me on FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, thanks to their low weight (310g for soldes salomon chaussure the model tested in 42 2/3), the Speedcross demonstrate real qualities in this area, chaussure salomon pas cher provided always avoid the road where yield loss is felt. The cushioning is excellent in the heel and very valuable in the long long descents, Salomon Speedcross 3 Pas Cher I personally find a little dry foot level, but it helps to maintain the momentum of the shoe.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friend! Please leave a comment, no lurking allowed ;)